Re: [wmii] wmii-20060329 disappearing firefox and other stuff

From: Daniel Maier <nusse_AT_teamidiot.de>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:53:18 +0200

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 01:50:33PM +0800, Fernan Bolando wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am currently using snapshot wmii-20060329. it seems firefox disappears
> I guess the patch didn't make it into the snapshot yet.

I have been using vmware the last days. It resizes sometimes while
booting the virtual machine, if this happens while the vmware
xclient floats and is not on the active tag/page, the client
disappears.

It is still possible so focus it (cycling thru all clients, in some
state, no visible client has the focus), but I just can not see it.
If I tag it then using *another* tag, it appears again!

Could this be your problem?

Regards, nusse.