Re: [wmii] multitags

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:50:50 +0200

On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 04:48:43AM +0300, Mihalis Pitidis wrote:
> I think wmii 3 is turning out less *dynamic* than it's predecessor. I
> really miss the instant zoom behaviour too, among other thinks, so if
> dropping multitags leads to a less functional and flexible wm, I'd vote
> against it.

There is swap and move among areas. If you put a master area
into max mode and use swap, you have nearly the same behavior,
even more flexible, but simpler and more predictable. With move
up/down within a column, you can easily restack a column (even
more direct than in larswm which restacked in conjunction with
the master).

Regards,