[wmii] CSC: default color scheme contest

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:33:16 +0200

CONTEST
I'd like to get a nice default color scheme for wmii-3.

PROCESS
Please send proposals till Eastern Sunday, 22:00 CET to

        garbeam_AT_wmii.de

The subject should begin with "CSC: ".

Afterwards I'll create screenshots of all color schemes and
upload those shots.

Then you can vote via mail for your favorite color scheme until
Wed 19 22:00 CET. The polling result and the name of the winner
will be included in the release announcement.

REQUIREMENTS
- Only colors will be adapted, not fonts (we stick to a
  'fixed' font default setup anyway, thus your colors should
  look well with the 'fixed' font)
- The default colors should look well in conjunction with the
  (ugly) default colors by normal X applications like xterm
  (black font on white background).
- If your proposal is already published in
  http://wmii.de/index.php/WMII/Look, don't bother to send it
  anyway, I only allow to vote for schemes which have been send
  to me until the deadline.
- You have only 1 vote.

Regards,