Re: [wmii] new (consistent) keybindings in the hg repo

From: lawrence wang <levity_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:06:16 -0400

sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else and i've missed it,
but does this mean there's no longer going to be a way to resize
windows with the keyboard?

i want to use wmii under X11.app on OSX as a kind of uber-terminal;
but with my Powerbook trackpad, i can't get a right-click (emulated
with Command-click) without also making alt-click emulate
middle-click, so there's no way for me to do the alt-right-click
necessary to resize with the mouse cursor.

so please tell me that $MODKEY-Shift-Control-hjkl are going to be
resize keys, or whatever, and it's just currently unimplemented :)

lawrence