Re: [wmii] -current stacked layout question

From: Konstantin Kletschke <lists_AT_ku-gbr.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:02:24 +0200

Am 2006-04-12 12:26 +0200 schrieb Anselm R. Garbe:

> It is, because in default mode you can give all frames a
> different height and wmii keeps track of scaling them regardless
> the number of frames you add/detach.

*scratches head*
Is this something similair?
I think not. What I mean is really two tabbed frames in one column
(mixing 2.5.2 and 3 nomenclature)...

> Two stacks within a column is not supported and sounds
> cumbersome (would need at least additional shortcuts, more
> complexity).

Yes, the way I understood wmii-3 until now it would result in more
keybindings for that in current.
May be only one? Multiple frames equal sized in one column, stack them,
only one frame. Then lock it, new xterm and voila, one stacked frame and
another one in one column. So the locking would be additional stuff.

But this would interfere unlocking and sending to also...
*mumblegrumble*

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF