Re: [wmii] Dynamicness, Window Sizes (again, sorry) and Xinerama.

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:01:57 +0200

On 4/13/06, Adrian Ratnapala
> I don't get it. What does 0? And it what does /def/colwidth
> mean, we don't want a finite fixed width for a (theorically!)
> unlimited number of columns.

Yes we do. If the number of columns allowed on the screen is not
limited, their width will get rounded of to 0 at some point when the
number of columns keeps growing, leading to ugly stuff; in fact, there
is allready a minimum columnwith in effect when mouse-resizing just to
prevent this ugly stuff from happening when resizing a column to be
smaller than or equal to 0.

Greetings, Sander.