[wmii] CSC: Vote for your favorit colorscheme now

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:04:58 +0200

Hi there,

12 color scheme proposals have been submitted during the
submission phase. I created a screenshot of each proposal which
can be found at:

  http://wmii.de/csc/

Now you can vote for the specific colorscheme to be the default.
I allow to vote for the current default colorscheme as well.

Only one vote pro email address is allowed, if there are several
votes pro email address, I only count the first vote.

Please send your vote to

  garbeam_AT_wmii.de

with the Subject:

CSC: Vote: <filename in http://wmii.de/csc>

The voting deadline is 0:00 UTC on April 21 2006.

Regards,