Re: [wmii] "AfterFocus" event request and retagging clients

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:27:19 +0200

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 06:02:09PM +0000, neptun_AT_gmail.com wrote:

> > I made a record for a Focus event in TODO.wmii-4 of the hg tip,
> > same with the planned client/id file stuff and /client/
> > namespace changes.
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Anselm R. Garbe ><>< www.ebrag.de ><>< GPG key: 0D73F361

> Seems that wmii will become even more customisable and I love
> that!

I disagree, the current TODO doesn't tell anything about new
options, it simply contains ideas how the evolution might
proceed. Except the id file, I don't see any need to add other
files to the fs. The /def/colmode and /view/X/mode files might
be renamed to stack once the improved column arrangement
algorithm is implemented (actually I believe it will even reduce
lines of code)...

Well, the TODOs will introduce some more lines of code, because
of tagbars, and EWMH/Xinerama/screen resolution change bits, but
it should be still possible to keep the overall SLOC count under
9kSLOC with wmii-4.

Regards,