[wmii] Re: snap: 20060425

From: Chris King <colanderman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:20:22 -0700

Hi,

I just switched to this snap from 2.5 and I really like what I see,
but I've found a couple of possible bugs:

1) I can't resize or move anything with the mouse unless I use the
modkey. Unless this is how it's supposed to work now? The welcome
screen says I should be able to.

2) I'm very glad to have focus follows mouse, but it's annoying with
the stacked layout since it makes hidden clients pop up when all I
want to do is move the mouse to the bottom of the screen.

I'm using the unstable Debian package of this snap running with X.org.

- Chris King