Re: [wmii] snap: 20060425

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:52:43 +0200

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 10:47:57AM +0200, Steffen Liebergeld wrote:
> On 4/25/06, Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > once again another snap, because yesterday's snap contained a
> > serious bug. Now I achieved feature freeze for wmii-3. Only
> > bugfixes are allowed until the release during the next days.
> >
> > In contrast to yesterdays snap this one contains a very
> > important and long-awaited feature: the revival of
> > focus-follows-mouse, which seems to work pretty well for me (and
> > which speeds up the overall usage)
>
> I don't like the new behaviour because it makes me think about the
> mouse again... I have to constantly avoid moving it.

No you have not, because the final version of this behavior will
only focus after you focused a different window the pointer
stays on - you would only be careful for very small
windows which is rarely the case.

And no, there is no option, but wait for rc1 or checkout hg tip
to see how well things eveolved since yesterday.

Regards,