[wmii] rc0: 20060427-rc0-tschernobyl

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:22:59 +0200

Hi there,

I created the first release candidate of wmii-3 which can be
downloaded at:

http://wmii.de/download/wmii-20060427-rc0-tschernobyl.tar.gz

The good news:

It contains several bugfixes compared to last snap and two very
small features which have been planned originally for wmii-4:

- fixed the crash reported in last snap
- fixed several focus-follows-mouse annoyances
- fixed the geometry issue with multiple tags screwing up views
  (first reported by Sander)
- implemented 'index' file in each clients namspace which
  contains the index of the associated client in the global
  /client namespace, this means:
  /view/sel/sel/ == /client/`wmiir read /view/sel/sel/index`/
- implemented ClientFocus <index> event (which seems useful for
  scripting)

The bad news:

The documentation has not been touched since last snap :(((

If anyone is working on manual pages/documentation/etc., except
Steffen's User Guide, please let me know. I need to coordinate
things now and I want to prevent working on the same issues in
different places.

Please report any bugs you encounter.

Regards,