Re: [wmii] 9p problems

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:43:06 +0200

On 4/28/06, Steffen Liebergeld <stepardo_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:10:18 -0400, "Bill Puschmann" <puschy_AT_gmail.com> said:
> > These are released for the community to help test. Anselm doesn't
> > have a server farm and certainly can't test every nuance of the
> > system in every environment it's used.
>
> > They aren't supposed to be totally stable.
>
> Which is bad. I just thought because at the moment there are so many
> bugs popping up, it would be a bad idea to fix the release date.

The _rc's_ are released for testing, the actual _release_ is supposed
to be totally stable; but I have the feeling that there's a little
miscommunication going on here: I believe Steffen was referring to the
release, while Bill was referring to the rc's. Correct me if I'm wrong
though...

Greetings, Sander.