[wmii] rc2: 20060504-rc2-slavutych

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:10:49 +0200

Hi there,

possibly the last release candidate before wmii-3 final release
has been created, which can be downloaded from:

http://wmii.de/download/wmii-20060504-rc2-slavutych.tar.gz

This one contains several minor issue fixes, especially some
focus-annoyances reported recently on this list, the wmiimenu
grabbing patch, a general handling of tag names (no whitespaces
are allowed for tagnames, though tagnames are trimmed now
consistently), several fixes by Sander to area creation code
and following new things:

- added $MODKEY-Shift-{j,k} shortcuts which move/swap clients
  within columns up-/downwards (for consistency and usability
  reasons)
- added `wmiir read /def/grabkey`-Button2 shortcut which allows
  mouse-based client swapping (works like moving, except that it
  swaps clients). Only works for managed clients.

Please let me know any issues. I'm already looking forward to
the release and the wmii-4 development.

Regards,