Re: [wmii] suggestions for the sanitizing of swapping

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:10:16 +0200

You guys are wasting your time, larswm already got swapping and
cycling(which is even more important) right many years ago, but Im not
even sure garbeam ever learned to use cycling in larswm, no wonder it
has never worked in wmi(i), but it was one of the greatest larswm
features.

Just copy larswm in what it did right and stop reinventing square wheels.

uriel

P.S.: And no, I wont explain how larswm worked, just go read the docs
and try it yourself it is well worth it.