[wmii] rc4: 20060511-rc4-baikal

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 01:34:50 +0200

Well, yet another release candidate number 4:

http://www.wmii.de/download/wmii-20060511-rc4-baikal.tar.gz

This fixes following bugs:
- prevents useless column creation/destroying
- improved UTF8 stuff through X_HAVE_UTF8_STRING checks (I know
  X is ugly)
- fixed selection bug (select next selected column 1 when in
  floating layer)
- fixed focus issue on column mode change
- fixed endless pointer grab when pressing the mouse button VERY
  fast
- fixed wmiimenu endless keyboard grabs when run with an empty
  list (it might be that people notice first press eating again,
  but I can't help, the endless keyboard grab bug is nastier
  because it forces you to restart X)
- improved wmiimenu for long entries (dunno why this is not
  fixed for nion, for me it is)
- preventing waiting wmiirc process (eliminates one process)

Regards,