Re: [wmii] rc4: 20060511-rc4-baikal

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:15:18 +0200

Hello Anselm,

thanks for the new rc! Below I attach my patch to visualize
the selected client in unselected columns with a different
color. This patch also renames "selcolor" to "focuscolor"
and uses "selcolor" for the third color. Also makes wmiimenu
use its own environment variables for colors. wmiirc is
patched accordingly and uses my current colorset (red/orange/gray).

Maybe somebody likes this...

Regards,
Stefan

P.S. draw_client() has 3 if's to set/change/reset the colors
for the window to be drawn in your original code - this is
anything but optimal...