Re: [wmii] Floating window disappears

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:10:24 +0200

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 02:39:01PM +0200, Arnaud Vrac wrote:
> Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> >Can you supply the geometry of the specific client through
> >reading its geom file if you switch to the view it is attched
> >to?

v[1]=?
> Before receiving a message:
v[2]=?
> 0 0 741 455
v[3]=?
> After:
v[4]=?
> 2560 0 741 455
v[5]=?

I suspect your resolution is 1280xXXXX.
Which view has been selected when you read the geom before the
message, and after receiving the message?

> I just solved the problem by unchecking "Raise IM window on events" in
> the options :)

That spits a configure request. But I come to the conclusion
that it looks like wmii's fault if the gaim window disappears.
Please tell me the view states (v[n]=?) at all times. the tag name
is sufficient.

Thanks in advance,