[wmii] Hello, and kudos

From: ellotheth rimmwen <ellotheth_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:09:28 -0400

The new website is gorgeous. Congrats to all involved (and the same to
upcoming-release-creators, of course).

Incidentally: I'm ellotheth, I've been running wmii-3 RC4 on Gentoo
for about a week and lurking here since then, I loved wmii-2 but I'm
learning to adjust to life without tabs (read the 'Stacks' discussion
in your archives with great interest), and the new window management
paradigm is spectacular. Keep up the good etc.

--
ellotheth rimmwen
* monjoy *