[wmii] New Website?

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:12:32 -0400

I'd just read Ellotheth's remark about the new website. I'm curious
if the "old" wiki (at http://www.wmii.de/pmwiki.php) is still being
autogenerated (meaning: either page works - just different formats).

Personally - I like the new page from an aesthetic, "change is good"
perspective. But I find the old format to be much more useful.
(Vertical menus are quicker to use - you don't have to scan across the
word to find the beginning of the next item; more menu options - I
cannot tell you how often I only hit the main page just to grab the
link to the Code Snippets page... especially after a recent conversion
to mpc; also the longer menu means less digging through other pages).

Kudos to those involved, no disrespect. It is pretty. :)

But with elinks (especially), the old format just makes things so much
more accessible.