Re: [wmii] New Website?

From: John Nowak <john_AT_johnnowak.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:00:43 -0400

On May 18, 2006, at 9:12 PM, Bill Puschmann wrote:

> But with elinks (especially), the old format just makes things so much
> more accessible.

Strange -- As an elinks user, I find this much easier. Progressive
disclosure makes me happy. Beautiful.

Actually, this is one of the best sites I've seen, period. What wiki
codebase is this? Did you write a custom theme, or is it a stock
theme? Or better yet, is it just simple HTML templates?

The lack of valid xhtml would annoy me if I were to employ it myself,
but functionality it is great. I suppose that's just a matter of
replacing the parser with something else.

- John