Re: [wmii] New Website?

From: David Arroyo <goodluv_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:29:34 -0400

The wiki was custom-made by garbeam: http://wmii.de/index.php?page=taggi . I
think now would be a good time for someone with the skill to step forward and
provide a more elegant implementation of the current behaviour, as garbeam
himself admitted he is no php programmer. Right now my biggest gripe, beyond
a few cosmetics, is the URI. I find the ?key=value queries hideous. I'd much
rather have wmii.de/tag/basics/ and wmii.de/page/about/edit, but that's
probably just me and of small importance.

+++ John Nowak [18/05/06 22:00 -0400]: