[wmii] Re: (pseudo-)transparency bug in rxvt-unicode >= 5.x

From: Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:46:52 -0500

You guys bicker like women. It's annoying.
I've been subscribed to both these lists for a while, and respect alot
of what you both do, but your attitudes make me want to forget both of
your works ever existed.

I don't care who's right, I don't care who's wrong. And you guys
should not either. If there's a problem, fix it. If the problem
report is unclear, request more information. It's not hard to be
civil to other people. Don't get your collective panties in a bunch.
Christ!

- Aaron Griffin