[wmii] Re: (pseudo-)transparency bug in rxvt-unicode >= 5.x

From: Marc Lehmann <schmorp_AT_schmorp.de>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 03:43:21 +0200

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 06:46:52PM -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> You guys bicker like women. It's annoying.

And you are sexist :(

> I've been subscribed to both these lists for a while, and respect alot
> of what you both do, but your attitudes make me want to forget both of
> your works ever existed.

Well, why don't you do it then?

> If there's a problem, fix it.

The only problem is some people wasting my time with bullshit. I am not
open to that, and you are adding to the problem.

> If the problem report is unclear, request more information.

You are severely underinformed: more information has been requested a lot
of time, without success.

So whats the point in wasting even more time by writing about things you
don't know enough about in the first place?

> It's not hard to be civil to other people.

Well, if it's so easy, why don't you start being it?

> Christ!

I am neither christ, nor do I subscribe to any such sect.

--
                The choice of a