[wmii] Re: (pseudo-)transparency bug in rxvt-unicode >= 5.x

From: Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:26:46 -0500

On 5/21/06, Marc Lehmann <schmorp_AT_schmorp.de> wrote:
> On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 06:46:52PM -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> > You guys bicker like women. It's annoying.
>
> And you are sexist :(
>
> > I've been subscribed to both these lists for a while, and respect alot
> > of what you both do, but your attitudes make me want to forget both of
> > your works ever existed.
>
> Well, why don't you do it then?
>
> > If there's a problem, fix it.
>
> The only problem is some people wasting my time with bullshit. I am not
> open to that, and you are adding to the problem.
>
> > If the problem report is unclear, request more information.
>
> You are severely underinformed: more information has been requested a lot
> of time, without success.
>
> So whats the point in wasting even more time by writing about things you
> don't know enough about in the first place?
>
> > It's not hard to be civil to other people.
>
> Well, if it's so easy, why don't you start being it?
>
> > Christ!
>
> I am neither christ, nor do I subscribe to any such sect.

This just furthers the image people are getting of you. Please, can
we not do this? Why must everything be a personal attack? Why must
you take it all so seriously?

If you put so much stock problem reports, taking personal offense,
maybe you should take a vacation, or perhaps some stress counciling.

This isn't worth it man. Calm down, please, for the sake of all those involved.