Re: [wmii] wmii-3 mean real improvements?

From: Mark R <dadaism_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:12:21 -0600

I loved wmii-2 and was disoriented for a while with wmii-3. Now that
I'm used to it I think wmii-3 is superior. Hats off to the devs, very
nice wm.

However, I would find it very annoying if wmii was completely
overhauled like this with every new release. I hope the devs have
enough restraint to follow through with a design direction rather than
starting over from scratch every time they have a new idea.

Anyway, nice work. Congrats on the release.