[wmii] Re: (pseudo-)transparency bug in rxvt-unicode >= 5.x

From: Marc Lehmann <schmorp_AT_schmorp.de>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 03:49:07 +0200

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 10:09:10PM +0200, "Anselm R. Garbe" <garbeam_AT_wmii.de> wrote:
> > Neither was it deferred, nor moderated nor anything else short of a timely
> > delivery happened...
>
> Well, sorry for making a wrong assumption that you deferred my

And?

> Anyway, I hope we can continue discussion politely.

That depends mostly on you.

> I still doubt that you have read what I wrote you in the IRC, I

Indeed, I /ignore'd you, so I don't know what you wrote. I did partially
read this mail, but it's adds more bullshit, and is abusive, too.

The main problem, however, is that you don't understand the issue, and
don't want to be told about it. As long as you refuse to accept facts and
insist on non-facts, no communication is possible.

I have more important things to do than to waste my time with _that_ :(

--
                The choice of a