[wmii] well done!

From: Ivan F. Villanueva B. <wmii_AT_artificialidea.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:22:25 +0200

Hello,
I have been playing with wmii-3 for the last hours. I take my hat off. I
couldn't like it more. I haven't tested the column layout because I use a flat
monitor rotated 90 degrees, so I have place for only one big column. I haven't
see the source code neither. But so far, the concepts of views with tags, the
floating windows for old-timers X-Clients, the configuration with a bash script,
the 9P file system, the rules list, and the playing of all together in a
consistent way is incredible productive. For me, as a normal Linux user, it is a
revolution in windows managers. Brilliant !

I would like to show my gratitude in some way, and I'm sure I won't be the only
one willing to do so. Please consider to put something on the website, maybe a
wish list, or a donation form for the contributors or for the project, or something.

Thanks,

--
Ivan F. Villanueva B.
A.I. library:   http://www.artificialidea.com