Re: [wmii] well done!

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:00:39 +0200

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 11:22:25PM +0200, Ivan F. Villanueva B. wrote:
> Hello,
> I have been playing with wmii-3 for the last hours. I take my hat off. I
> couldn't like it more. I haven't tested the column layout because I use a flat
> monitor rotated 90 degrees, so I have place for only one big column. I haven't
> see the source code neither. But so far, the concepts of views with tags, the
> floating windows for old-timers X-Clients, the configuration with a bash script,
> the 9P file system, the rules list, and the playing of all together in a
> consistent way is incredible productive. For me, as a normal Linux user, it is a
> revolution in windows managers. Brilliant !
>
> I would like to show my gratitude in some way, and I'm sure I won't be the only
> one willing to do so. Please consider to put something on the website, maybe a
> wish list, or a donation form for the contributors or for the project, or something.

There is:

http://www.wmii.de/repos/wmii/TODO.wmii-4
http://www.wmii.de/index.php?page=donation
http://www.wmii.de/index.php?page=roadmap

Yes, if something is missing, you can create a new page with
simply using a name which is not in use yet. The password can be
asked with private mail or on IRC.

Regards,