[wmii] multiple status/sleep instances in top

From: mikshaw <mrblog_AT_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:03:53 -0400

>From Anselm R. Garbe:
> Yes that is true, and in such scenario one needs to sleep after
> the remove at least the same timeout, than refresh.

Thank you. I had a notion that something like that would be needed,
but I couldn't quite work out the logic of it. It seemed as though
sleeping en extra 21+ seconds might not affect an existing instance
of status, but it makes sense if the sleep occurs between removing
the status label and recreating it.

Nice work, by the way...I'm something of a tinkerer, and this wm
is using up quite a bit of my tinker time =o)