Re: [wmii] For those who (still) care about Debian

From: Anselm R. Garbe <garbeam_AT_wmii.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:23:52 +0200

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 02:14:01PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> I /personally/ very dislike the new things introduced in wmii3 and miss
> the behavior of wmii2. It seems, that there will be some essential
> things for me, such as tabs and grid mode, not beeing brought back.

Do you seriously tried the column layout? I know of several
people who thought the same like you after their 'first impression'
(like many people believe that acme sucks - after a first glance,
including me), but after a while of usage most agree that it's
an improvement...

When I first used vi I thought, this stupid thing sucks, how can
I quit this beast? Today this happens to me, when I run nano or joe...

Regards,