[wmii] For those who (still) care about Debian

From: Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann_AT_panthera-systems.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:14:01 +0200

Hi,

this is not ment as a rant, just read it as a neutral information.

I /personally/ very dislike the new things introduced in wmii3 and miss
the behavior of wmii2. It seems, that there will be some essential
things for me, such as tabs and grid mode, not beeing brought back.

Currently, the wmii package in Debian is wmii 3.0 (update to 3.1 is
beeing uploaded soon). It will always be the newest released version of
wmii. wmii 2.5.2 will be re-uploaded soon as wmii2, similar with
wmii-doc and wmii2-doc.

Once these packages testing, they will be also available for sarge on
backports.org (as they are already partially right now).

Additionally, as always, I do build packages of wmii snapshots for i386
only, for both sid and sarge at
http://people.debian-unofficial.org/~panthera/packages/wmii/

Have fun,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann_AT_panthera-systems.net