Re: [wmii] For those who (still) care about Debian

From: Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann_AT_panthera-systems.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:49:28 +0200

Kris Maglione wrote:
> There will be several improvements to the column layout in wmii-4

I don't want to wait for wmii4 in debian, etch freezed in
september/october should have both, wmii3 and wmii2.

> As a side note, I noticed that you're calling the dev snapshots wmii
> 3.99. Why are you doing this? I'm being pedandic here, but it's really
> quite irritating.

That is the common way to proper version a devel snapshot. Otherwise,
there would be no automatic upgrade path.

4.0$something is greater than 4.0;
whereas 3.99$something is always smaller than 4.0.

--
Address:        Panthera Systems, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email:          info_AT_panthera-systems.net