Re: [wmii] Menu interface

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 09:17:16 +0200

Wmiimenu should die. I still have yet to find a single good use for it.

And your argument to make it part of wmiiwm is ridiculous, by that logic ls
would be too slow as a separated program and every shell should have
it built in. I bet your perf problems come from somewhere else, do
some profiling... or get a better os.

uriel