[wmii] Floating window out of wmii control

From: Tom Lieber <alltom_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:44:22 -0400

Azureus' notification pop-ups appear in the bottom corner of my
screen, but they don't get the wmii title bar, I can't drag them, and
I can't click any of their buttons or send keyboard input. They exist
above the bar but below other windows, float or otherwise. They don't
appear to be floated or docked.

It's a poorly-behaved application, but I think it's a bug if I can't
interact with those windows at all, and they hide the bar. I'm running
3.1. Should I try tip before reporting this?

Sincerely,

Tom Lieber
http://AllTom.com/
http://GadgetLife.org/