[wmii] 10kloc project, wmii maintainer change

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:45:00 +0200

Hi there,

I recently decided to transfer the maintainership of wmii to
Kris Maglione, who has done most of the recent wmii-4
development. (However Kris hasn't officially agreed yet.)

I'll continue contributing to wmii as developer in the future
(esp. in liblitz and X-related stuff), beside concentrating on
other projects already.

Yesterday I founded the 10kloc project, which is dedicated to
host small non-GNU open source software projects, including
wmii, ii, sic, dwm, 9base, and upcoming projects like a mail
client, a terminal, the creation of stand-alone libraries out of
libixp, libnet, libcext and liblitz.

I already added a different main page which points to current
projects like wmii at http://www.10kloc.org. Maybe we can gain
more influence in the open source and software community with
this philosophy.

We will see.

Regards,