[wmii] Current state of wmii?

From: Tom <tom_AT_abwaerts.be>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:24:06 +0200

Hey ho,

I've been away from my PC quite a lot lately, so didn't bother to ask
before, but why does the title bar of a window in current hg contain
a small empty rectangle at the left, while half of the rest of the bar
is occupied by the tag name? I.e. like this:

 empty window tag name with
square title cursor character

| | tom_AT_zukunft: /home/tom | sI |

And what exactly does the editing cursor like character next to the
tag name allow me to do? I can select and change the text, but that
doesn't create a new available view by that name, so what does it do?

Sorry for the awful state of my English; I'm tired and should go to bed.

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Der Dativ ist dem Genitiv sein Tod." (3-462-03606-8)
 ---