Re: [wmii] Current state of wmii?

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:11:42 -0400

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 12:24:06AM +0200, Tom wrote:
>| | tom_AT_zukunft: /home/tom | sI |
>
>And what exactly does the editing cursor like character next to the
>tag name allow me to do? I can select and change the text, but that
>doesn't create a new available view by that name, so what does it do?
>
>Sorry for the awful state of my English; I'm tired and should go to bed.

You can't expect features to spontaneously appear in their full glory in a
development tree. The empty square on the left will act, in the future, as
acme layout boxes do. It's appearence will change to make this more obvoius.
The editiable bar to the right will serve a useful purpose in the future.
Namely, you'll be able to edit a windows tags and execute commands via it.

--
Kris Maglione
Any task worth doing was worth doing yesterday.