Re: [wmii] No-bars patch

From: Denis Grelich <denis_AT_grelich.de>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:39:51 +0200

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:11:51 +0200
Denis Grelich <denis_AT_grelich.de> wrote:

> Also, I added a ClientName event to the /event-interface. This can
> come in pretty handy, when you turn off framebars. I use it like this:
>
> wmiir create /rbar/00_title
>
> and
>
> ClientName)
> xwrite /rbar/00_title `wmiir read /client/sel/props |

Btw, I have been pointed to an issue with this part of the script. You
have to fetch both, ClientFocus and ClientName when setting the title
in the bar. ClientName is called /only/ when the title really changes,
i.e. when you cd in your xterm or whatever. On focus change this script
does nothing.

Sorry for that crap,

Denis