[wmii] feature request: ClientClose event

From: Adam Ritter <xiph_AT_freemail.hu>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:32:33 +0200

Hi,
It would be nice if a script could be notified if a client is closed.
It would be easy to remember kill commands, but if the user closes
the window the script won't be notified. I.e. if I create a key for focusing
the ncmpc window and optionally creating a client, after the client is
closed, it won't create an ncmpc client again (the script could
always check if it is the right client, but that has limitations).

Thanks,
Adam