Re: [wmii] Request for Wiki conversion

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:31:01 +0200

Hello there.

Well, first of all, I have to say that this time Uriels
complaints about reinventing things over and over again
are right. I don't like the way he's telling this, but I
have to agree that the change will break many references
from other pages to wmii.
Well...I hope this will now stay for some time.

Some questions regarding the new wiki:
*installation* contains a reference to http://wmii.de/repos/wmii/README
what is the correct new URL of that file?

And won't we probably run into name clashes?
dwm,wmii,whatover.suckless.org appear, at first glance,
as separated namespaces. But in fact they all show the
same files. I noticed this upon editing *installation*,
where I found myself on
http://suckless.org/view/installation
after editing. This is very irritating and annoying (where
does the current tag go lost?). And then I wonder what you
plan to do, if there are other installation pages to be
written for dwm, irc and whatever else may come?

Regards,
Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------