Re: [wmii] Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:38:30 +0200

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 11:11:56AM +0200, Uriel wrote:
> >Google doesn't cares about domains that much, it cares about
> >meta-headers.
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
> Ok, thanks for showing for 1000th time that you love to talk about
> what you have no clue about, no search engine has given a fuck about
> meta headers for... at least ten years.

Yes, you know everything about search engines..., you know
everything about the web, that's why you care so much about AJAX
and Web 2.0... and Berners Lee kicking club and what not. It
must be random that google points to the pages which contain the
search key words I put accidentally into the meta headers in a
completely different site I maintain at work, esp. because those
words are nowhere else in the page content...

> > I only notice that you behave like a huffy only-child.
> Oh, I love your pathetic ad hominems. You are so sad.
But it is the truth Uriel.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe  ><><  http://suckless.org/arg/  ><><  GPG key: 0D73F361