Re: [wmii] Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:11:56 +0200

On 10/12/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 10:47:14AM +0200, Uriel wrote:
> > Why the fuck should I or anyone work extra only because you are a
> > moron that loves to break everything every other week for absolutely
> > no reason? Why should hundreds of people spend time changing their
> > email rules for no reason?
>
> That is an unfair exeggeration.
Bullshit, that was an understatement. There is also thousands of
people with bookmarks that wont work anymore.

> Also I told my reason why I
> changed the domain. It is to make things simplier and to get rid
> of unnecessary mess.
Bullshit, *YOU* created the mess to begin with. And now you have even
fucked things up even more. Learn to have a fucking sense of
proportion and to evaluate the consequences of your actions!

> > And your claims are so ridiculous(as always), that it is pathetic.
> > Dumping the domain
> > means that you lose all the google-juice, which means googling for the
> > project becomes much harder, not to mention googling for specific
> > mailing list archive posts and so on.
>
> Google doesn't cares about domains that much, it cares about
> meta-headers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Ok, thanks for showing for 1000th time that you love to talk about
what you have no clue about, no search engine has given a fuck about
meta headers for... at least ten years.

> Why do you think I get nearly 20.000 results when
> searching for 'shortest.de'? And how long is that domain active?

> > As for changing the hundreds(if not thousands) of links out there in a
> > week, not only it is ridiculous, it is also in many cases impossible,
> > or are you going to hack into the slashdog database and change all the
> > posts that have links to wmii.de?
> >
> > And what will we do next time you decide to change domains again? In
> > less than two years wmi(i) has changed address at least FIVE times.
> >
> > Get a grip, for for fucking heaven's sake, and learn to think for a
> > fucking second before fucking everything over.
>
> Learn being constructive and productive.

I'm trying to keep you from fucking everything over for 1000th time,
what the fuck else do you want me? to contribute to your insanity?

> > And instead of defaming the people that has put way too much effort on
> > wmii just to have it messed up and ultimately put to waste by you, you
> > could at least try to a bit grateful for saving you from drowning in a
> > few hundred thousands of lines of C++ shit.
> >
> > Show some minimum respect for yourself and stop behaving like a total
> > idiot, it is really sad.
>
> I only notice that you behave like a huffy only-child.

Oh, I love your pathetic ad hominems. You are so sad.

uriel