Re: [wmii] Re: Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:15:36 +0200

Why don't you all send the money to garbeam by paypal or whatever, and
he can renew the domains, and keep things with a minimun of order.

Otherwise random people controls each domain, and it becomes almost
impossible to coordinate any future changes. Nothing personal, but
reducing the number of people that
controls the domains reduces the chances that someone will disappear
or not be reachable when they are needed, and it is much simple to
keep all the domains controlled by the same person.

Letting domains expire is *always* asking for trouble and for domain
squatter to take your domain over and fill it with spam, specially
when your domain has the amount of google-juice wmii domains have.

uriel