[wmii] polishing of wmii

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:41:08 +0200

Hi there,

I think that if current wmii is polished somewhat (making the
drawing similiar to that one of dwm, fixing the broken
relaxation algorithm (seems that Kris broke it sometime ago,
might be it will work well if one removes the //-comments in
column.c) and doing some improvements to move/select and
re-adding swap, could allow a state when wmii-3.5 could be
released. Actually I reached what I head in mind this afternoon
through purging libcext and liblitz and externalizing libixp.

I hope this effort might re-initiate some contributions from
others for wmii.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe  ><><  http://suckless.org/arg/  ><><  GPG key: 0D73F361