[wmii] 23C3

From: Denis Grelich <denis_AT_grelich.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:17:24 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to go to the 23rd Chaos Communication Congress in Berlin
this December, and I'm just curious if anyone thinks he might also come
by. Maybe we could coordinate something, like a get-together or meeting
of some kind, or just have a box of beer ;)

I don't know if anything official could be made from the suckless
project, regarding the current state of affairs ... *cough cough*

Greetings,
Denis