Re: [wmii] Finally we got a new maintainer

From: Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 03:23:32 +0800

On 10/30/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:

> I'm glad to announce that Denis
> Grelich takes over the project and maintains it in the future.
> All technical decisions are up to him now. He has access to the
> code and will get all necessary permissions on the project
> server.
>
> Due to this decision, I'm convinced that the next release won't
> last long anymore. I believe Denis will do a great job!
>
> I highly appreciate Denis' decision!

sorry, but could u explain this in practical terms? what does this
mean? that control of the project is out of ur hands now? that u will
not be involved in coding anymore? or what?

-jf

--
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."
    -- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation