[wmii] Finally we got a new maintainer

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:49:25 +0100

Hi there,

after the disappearance of Kris for unknown reasons, and my
interim maintainership of wmii, I'm glad to announce that Denis
Grelich takes over the project and maintains it in the future.
All technical decisions are up to him now. He has access to the
code and will get all necessary permissions on the project
server.

Due to this decision, I'm convinced that the next release won't
last long anymore. I believe Denis will do a great job!

I highly appreciate Denis' decision!

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe  ><><  http://suckless.org/~arg/  ><><  GPG key: 0D73F361