Re: [wmii] Roadmap to 3.5

From: Denis Grelich <denisg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:48:03 +0100

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 15:08:50 +0100
Daniel Danner <mf-wmii_AT_danner.de> wrote:

> And please, please, please, keep the colrules!
>
> What's wrong with them?

I had the impression that no-one was using them anyway. There have been
quite many users confused by them, and also there was the portion of
users that complained they were not flexible enough. I'd like to
replace them by a smarter (omg the s-word!!1 *cough*) algorithm that
does better what the colrules were intended for.

In short: the colrules failed to deliver.