Re: [wmii] wmii-3.5.1 bar on top patch

From: Alexis Hildebrandt <afh_AT_2drop.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:06:30 +0100

Hello Denis Grelich on Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 05:31:54PM CET, you wrote:
> There was such a page in the old wiki, but as the new wiki is still a
> little bit constrained I did not deem it feasible yet.

Since Anselm kindly provided the password of the wiki, I'll gladly
create such a page, if you decide not to import the patch, that enables
bar on top as a compile time option, into the repository.

I ask you kindly to have a closer look at the patch before not accepting
it, since it merely adds 9 LOC and the changes to keep the patch
up-to-date with the latest release, have been quite minimal over the
last releases.

Greetz Alexis.

--
Tip 18: Estimate to Avoid Surprises