Re: [wmii] wmii-3.5.1 bar on top patch

From: Alexis Hildebrandt <afh_AT_2drop.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:40:55 +0100

On Jan 11, 2007, at 7:18 PM, Denis Grelich wrote:
> Thanks for the patch, but I'd prefer not to apply it. There
> will be a different and more straight-forward solution for 3.7.

Okay, but now you made me curious about the 'more straight-forward
solution for 3.7' ;) Any comments on what you have on your mind?

> Nonetheless, there have been more people interested in having the bar
> at the top. Thus I'd like to encourage you to put it up on the wiki.

I've created a patches page similar to the dwm patches page at:
http://wmii.suckless.org/view.sh/patches

Since the patch is quite small and self-explanatory I've omitted
creation
of a dedicated patches page for now.

Best regards,
Alexis.